- Jaa| Share
- Jaa Facebookissa|Share on Facebook
- Jaa Twitterissä|Share on Twitter
- Jaa Googlesssa|Share on Google
- Jaa Pinterestissä|Share on Pinterest
Migrate your current e-commerce site or set up entirely new web store on Shopify.
This package is suitable for e.g. small and medium sized companies that sell tens or hundreds of different products or product variants and have a reasonable amount of content pages.
The price is an estimate of the implementation of the Shopify webstore and required extensions. Work effort estimate is 20-25 days.
- Requirements definition
- Shopify site setup and specification
- Language versions (for example ENG/ES/DE/FR localizations)
- Designing and implementing a layout ("theme") to reflect your brand
- Building your product catalog
- Moving your old content pages under Shopify
- Google Analytics visitor tracking setup
- Integration with delivery / shipping company if needed
- User training and user manual
The final price of the service will be explained after the requirement definition, knowing the scale, difficulty, and workload of the implementation.
Post-launch technical support:
Technical support and advice to the designated administrator include the price of the implementation (pre-agreed number of hours per month). Possible modification works and extensions are a separate work order.
How to order this service:
You can place an order directly here in Shopworks.fi by adding this item to your cart. You can also request a quote using our contact form.
The order is not binding. The final price of the service and work effort estimate will be agreed after the requirements definition phase. A consultancy agreement is signed at the same time. The first payment (30%) will be billed after the requirements definition phase and the rest (70%) after launch. The completed site is handed to the customer's ownership when the agreed service price has been paid in full.
Monthly Sales Charges for Shopify platform
Shopify has monthly subscription fees, starting from USD 29 / month + transaction fees. You can see the Shopify Pricelist here.
Note: Shopworks is an official Shopify Partner that builds custom-made web stores running on the Shopify platform. The customer pays the Shopify platform's subscription fees and any extensions directly to Shopify.